This week’s Guest is Tina Savage Wetor, a Sister in Christ with a passion, a desire for God:
Why do I write? Honestly, it’s like asking a gun, “Why are you loaded?” “I am all fired up.” If I don’t get the Word of God out of me, I am afraid I am going to explode. There is a fire consuming my being, the Word wants to get out. I can’t do anything but share it, even if others want to put it out. Regardless if I am preaching, writing articles or poetry, or talking, I am consumed with my passion for the love of God’s Word. The Word of God has captured my life, so much I have yield to the Author. My background was very difficult but I was searching for truth, love, and acceptance. Only in God’s Word have I been able to overcome the obstacles in my life of low self-esteem and sin. God’s word was a lamp unto my feet and light unto my path. It has brought purpose, peace, and protection into my life. The world will always try to minimize your worth, God wants to maximize it. Life can be fulfilling if it’s nourishment in love.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.