I already knew your name.
Your are a Fighter, for "little ones", for beauty.
I know you and I chose you.
I wonder what my name is?
Shoes you wear=identity. Am I a pair of Vans?
I need to make a painting of my name.
What would it look like to paint my true identity?
What would be cool is to look up your name in other languages.
"that you may know that it is I, the LORD, the God of Israel, who call you by your name." --Isa. 45:3
"On the road to faithfulness I sometimes forget your name But I can still see your face
And time after time I hear you calling my name I gotta name for me, I gotta a name,
I gotta name for me, I gotta name..."
Saw this picture and made me think of you:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.